Remote - Marketing and Communication Assistant internship in Madrid, Spain
- Communication / Journalism, Translator, Business, Digital marketing
- Madrid, Spain
- June 10, 2020 10:22
Our collaborator is a quality marketplace specializing in sports activities for people with disabilities based in Madrid, Spain.
They are looking for a responsible, organized, dynamic individual who can work as part of a group as well as on its own.
- Defining and managing the brand
- Managing marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Produce marketing and promotional content
- Create content that helps search engine optimization for the corporate website.
- Follow and manage social networks
- Produce internal communications.
- Serve as a liaison with the media
- Conduct market research
- English B2
- Minium 3 months
- Well organized and can work as part of a team
- Extroverted personality
What you will gain from the placement?
-Working with an international team
-Enjoy the cultural experience of living and working in Spain
-Working hours: 40
-Full training will be provided