Remote - IT and customer support internship in Seville
- IT & Web development
- Madrid, Spain
- August 19, 2020 16:32
Our collaborator is a top company dedicated to building solutions and providing specialized services in data and cloud environments through a constant process of innovation and experimentation, starting initially from disruptive technologies to a state of automation with a real impact on business.
Assisting the Operations department:
- Hardware and software incident resolution
- User service
- Management and maintenance of servers and services in local and cloud (on premise/cloud).
- English advanced, at least C1
- Spanish advanced, at least C1
- Minimum 6 months
- IT students or graduated
- You will need to record a video about yourself when applying for this vacancy
- 400€/month (negotiable)
25 per week. Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9-14h.
Number of workers at the company:
Date of establishment of the company:
Starting ASAP for a minimum of 6 months.