Apr 25, 2023
Jul 26, 2024
18h / week
0€ - 950€
Our collaborator believes that learning should be fun! They teach English to children through games, arts & crafts, singing and dancing, theatre, yoga and baking! Almost all of the planning is provided for you, with teachers only having to tailor some of the ideas provided to them related to the topic of the week (outer space, sports, science, food, mindfulness, music, nature, etc.) to their specific groups.
They don’t carry out exams or require teachers to fill out reports. Classes are small and interactive, with a maximum of 8 children per class in trheirn after-school programme (although this number can occasionally reach a maximum of 10 if students need to make up on any given week).
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday from 16:00-17:00 and from 17:30-19:30. Fridays from 17:30-19:30 and Saturdays from 11:00-13:00.
- Training from the 4th to the 8th of September and after that until the end of the school year teaching reduced groups of students of about 6-8 students (although this number can occasionally reach a maximum of 10 if students need to make up on any given week). The manager of the center will always be availbel to provide any assistance.
- Prepare tasks and activities related to topics.
- You should be fun, creative and enthusiastic.
- They are looking for teachers who love working with kids. You must also have 1 year of experience working with children (babysitting/nannying/au pairing/private classes, for example)
- Have a native English level or C2 (bilingual) with a perfect native English accent/C2 English certificate, or accent from any English speaking country.
- Compact Schedule
- Reduced Hours
- Flexibility with some of the hours
- Reduced Groups
- Continuous Assistance from Manager
- Duration: Staring the 4th of September 2023 and ending the 15th of June 2024
- There's the posibility to extend this until the 26th of July working more hours and an increase in pay.
Location: Getafe, Madrid
Compensation: 950 Euros/month