Mar 03, 2023
Apr 03, 2023
Design & Sales Intern
40h / week
CUBRO is a design startup that produces premium quality fronts for IKEA kitchen furniture. We manufacture in Spain and sell online throughout Europe.
IKEA is our starting point for its unbeatable value for money. Its modular system, combined with our custom fronts, gives our customers a chance to have a unique kitchen adapted to their style without the high cost of customizing it with traditional manufacturers.
The Design & Sales Intern will assist the Design & Sales team in developing and executing strategies to increase sales and improve customer experience. The intern will work closely with the team to research and analyze market trends, develop sales materials, and support the team in executing operational tasks.
- Assist in developing and executing sales campaigns to increase revenue.
- Support the team in supporting clients and creating sales proposals
- Assist in customer service and support
- Research and analyze market trends to identify potential opportunities
- Develop sales materials, such as brochures, flyers, and presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite / Google Docs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- English: Fluent. Ability to express ideas without hesitation, with good vocabulary and grammar; people understand you easily. Both your spoken and written skills are good.
- French / German: appreciated but not required
- Practical experience with current sales techniques and CRM platform
- Mentoring with a sales manager with over five years of experience
- Proper paperwork offered to fulfil course credit for an institution
- The internship pays €500/month.
- The internship is for a 6 month duration.
Internship hours- 40 hours/ week
Internship Location- Madrid