- Economics / Finance, Business
- Madrid, Spain
- September 21, 2016 15:35
Our collaborator is a B2B DMC Company within the travel industry offering inbound operation services in Spain. They provide exclusive travel experiences for the middle and high end market. Based in Hong Kong they have now settle an office in the capital of Spain, Madrid.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual that is totally capable of fast learning by doing. Successful candidates will have an infectious energy and enthusiasm, will be extremely pro-active with the ability to implement our strategies and company vision.
Position: Operations Internship.
Design, create and monitor tourist packages in Spain adapted to our customer needs.
- Select, contact, negotiate and maintain relationship with suppliers in Spain and Portugal
- Get detailed information about each activities and services we offer (for Sales, operation and logistic purposes).
- Quoting to our travel agencies with very competitive prices
- Define and standardise efficient workflows to reach the high standards we provide to our travellers.
- Constantly monitor and support, before, during and after the trip to assure we increase the high expectations of our travellers.
- Reporting to our Headquarters and to our Operations Director based in Spain.
Very good level of English and intermediate Spanish
Excellent communication skills
Great negotiation skills
Proficiency with computers
- Full time position.
- Paid 300€ monthly.