Front-desk Internship in a Student Residence in Madrid, Spain
- Hospitality / Tourism, Reception / Reservations, Customer service
- Madrid, Spain
- September 14, 2023 09:25
Our collaborator is a prestigious student residence in the heart of the Salamanca district in the centre of Madrid. They have a special area where you can prepare for exams alone or with a group of friends. Their facilities consist among others in a modern gym with high-tech machines, a training studio and a roof terrace and enjoy the views of the city.
- Facilitate the arrival and departure of students.
- Solve any doubts that may arise to students.
- Some back office tasks may be required.
- Tourism studies are desirable.
- Good level of English (at least B2).
- Good level of Spanish (at least B2).
Benefits: Accommodation (only if it's full-time) and meals included.
Conditions: You are able to do:
Location: Barrio de Chamberí, one of the safest and most pleasant neighborhoods in Madrid, Spain