French - Content management and translations internship in Madrid, Spain
- Communication / Journalism, Translator, Languages
- Madrid, Spain
- October 20, 2017 13:49
Our collaborator is a leading real estate portal in Spain. Their main goal is to offer to their clients a high quality service! Their large selection of accommodations includes luxury apartments with terrace and pool, studios for couples, larger apartments for families, flats and many more!
So are you looking for a internship in Madrid? This internship can help you develop your content management skills from more experienced professionals. It is an ideal opportunity to gain insight into a new and different market.
- Translation and revision of texts of the web page and the mobile applications with tools of assisted translation, complying with the norms of the copyright
- Terminology management: documentation, glossary maintenance.
- Fluent French and advance level of Spanish
- Degree related to Translation and Interpreting or languages
- Organized and proactive, with capacity to work autonomously.
- Have an interest in new technologies and the online world (internet)
- Knowledge of assisted translation tools would be a plus
30h / week ( 6 hours/day, 4 days online and one from the office )
minimum 3 months