Business development Internship in Madrid - 800€
- Economics / Finance, Business, Marketing
- Madrid, Spain
- June 30, 2022 13:01
Our partner works with the leading companies of the world (over 70% of the Fortune 500) across multiple industries, as well as governments and Ministries of Education. They deliver strategic language and executive training to individuals of all levels, from CEOs to frontline machine operatives to improve their level and confidence in English, both spoken and written through a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
As a successful CS Trainee you will be trained to become a Client Success Manager. You will be a project manager, change manager, analyst, internal communication specialist for their clients. You will also play a vital role in our wider organisation and in your local team, as you will be responsible for the delivery and success of their projects. You will be measured against clear KPIs, such as client satisfaction (Net Promoter Score) and renewal rates.
The role consists of prospecting and generating profitable opportunities in the Spanish B2B Market by relating with HR departments, understanding their needs and then generating sales leads as well as scheduling sales meetings. The Lead generation function will be executed through various activities, mostly cold calling to an assigned database, but also through direct marketing, Linkedin, email marketing and professional events.
Other BD Trainee tasks are:
- Researching and gathering valuable market intelligence from prospective customers.
- Monitor individual daily performance making sure KPIs are met
- Regularly report on individuals results - quantity and quality of leads and revenue to Country Manager and Sales Director.
- Collaborate with marketing in recruiting clients and prospects to attend events such as webinars or EF breakfast meetings.
- Follow up on Inbound leads from website, online campaigns or any other sources.
- Expanding the contacts in prospective customers and ensuring that Salesforce contains accurate account details and contact information.
Who will succeed in this role? We are looking for someone who speaks fluent Spanish and at least intermediate-level English. As a strong candidate, you enjoy spending most of the workday engaging with customers primarily via phone and also via email and LinkedIn. If you have experience working with education products and/or HR stakeholders, all the better. But most importantly, you are a hungry, driven, and globally oriented salesperson who wants to build your career at a rapidly growing and extremely innovative education and travel company.