Business development Internship
- Economics / Finance, Business
- Madrid, Spain
- September 21, 2016 15:37
Our collaborator is a B2B DMC Company within the travel industry offering inbound operation services in Spain. They provide exclusive travel experiences for the middle and high end market. Based in Hong Kong they have now settle an office in the capital of Spain, Madrid.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual that is totally capable of fast learning by doing. Successful candidates will have an infectious energy and enthusiasm, will be extremely pro-active with the ability to implement our strategies and company vision.
Position 2: Business Development Internship.
Define and execute the Sales and Marketing strategy by country.
- Contact new and existing potential key clients in our target markets and follow up throughout the entire sales cycle. Create strong business relationships with travel agencies and wholesalers.
- CRM maintenance.
- Generate Marketing materials (newsletters, programs, presentations, sales kit)
- Market analysis (identify new potential customers and in existing and new markets/business segments).
- Business trips (after the first 4 months in the company): Traveling and meeting existing and potential customers.
- Identify new business opportunities (by destination, experience programs, customer segments, source markets).
- Standardise efficient workflows (CRM based).
Very good level of English
Excellent communication skills
Great negotiation skills
Proficiency with computers
- Full time position.
- Paid 300€ monthly.