- Hospitality / Tourism
- Lanzarote, Spain
- December 3, 2015 11:47
Our collaborator is a high quality Hotel Resort in Lanzarote, in the Canary Island, Spain. It has been awarded by Trip advisor and it is known as one of the best hotels in Lanzarote. They are customer oriented, therefore customer care and relations are really important for them. Their staff is fun and diligent, making the stay of the customers the best possible.
BAR AND RESTAURANT
- Serving customers (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Preparing drinks and the dining room
- Bar service (the hotel offers an all-inclusive service) so also responsible for the beverage service, both day and night during the hotel opening hours.
- To prepare tables before the opening of the restaurant and check the cleanliness of them.
- To accompany the guests to their table and ensure that they consistently lack nothing
- To advise them to choose their menu and takes their order
- To prepare and serve beverages, prepare different cocktails
- To advise the guests in their choice of beverage and explore new recipes.
- To collect the glasses and keep the area neat and tidy
- To prepare the room, clean and maintain clean: preparation of tables, dishwashing, stocking refrigerators, coffee makers, machine washing glasses
- Minimum 3 months stay
- Liability and health insurance
40 hrs / week (split internship schedule)
- 300€ per month
- Accommodation + meals provided