Receptionist internship in a retirement home in Motril, Spain
- Business, Health Sciences
- Granada , Spain
- January 17, 2020 13:27
Our partner is a rehabilitation and care retirement home in Motril, Granada. With almost 10 years of experience, they are specialized in taking care of elderly people also with some special needs. They have a residence 365 days per year, 24 hours per day, and a day and night center. They have special services for patients with Alzheimer's, stroke and advanced diseases.
If your passion is helping people and you love to interact with elderly people, this is your perfect internship!
To assist in:
- Records the attendance of users' relatives at the center
- Fills in the entry and exit parts of the people users when they are on leave or vacation
- It records the attendance of the working staff of the center.
- Send to the employment consultancy the staff assistance quadrant for the issuance of the payroll.
- Collect payrolls from the consultancy, deliver them to the staff and file a signed copy.
- Collaborate exceptionally with the staff in those tasks that, because of their excess weight, cannot be performed by this staff alone.
- Register the personal belongings of the center's users
- Maintains the regime established by the management for access of users and visitors to the various organizational units
- Takes care of the breakdown parts and transfers them to the service of maintenance, by means of the management program.
- Documentary management: Reception of accounting documents, chronologically ordered, sealed and numbered.
- Posting the incoming invoices and passing them on to the administrative department
- Proof of payment and cash collection: issue and file the cash receipts and keep the cash register tonnage residential
- Collaborate with the administration department in office automation
- Nursery studies
- Minimum 3 months
- Spanish at least B2