F&B and Reservation Assistant in a hostel in Granada, Spain
- Food and beverage, Reception / Reservations
- Granada , Spain
- June 9, 2022 12:48
Our collaborator is a Hostel located in the historic Albaicin neighborhood, in a restored 17th-century Andalusian building next to the Alhambra.
They are customer oriented, being really important for them the customer care and the relation with the guests.
Their staff is fun and close, making the stay of their customers as good as possible.
As a Food and Beverage assistant ou will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know the different hostel working areas.
- Assist with the preparation of Breakfast, serving lunch and dinner.
- Tidying breakfast area.
- Checking guests in and out.
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Basic concierge assistance.
- Planning and organizing group arrivals.
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy.
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals.
- Assisting the front office with closing accounts.
- Fluent in English and at least A2 Spanish.
- Polish is a plus.
- Able to provide a training agreement.
- Monday till Sunday, 2 days off per week.
- Two different shifts: 8-16, 16-24.
- Food included during the service.