Kitchen Internship in Costa Brava, Spain
- Hospitality / Tourism, Kitchen / Cook
- Girona, Spain
- February 13, 2022 12:04
Our collaborator is a Hotel chain of 3 and 4 stars Hotels that combines luxury with comfort and excellent service. They are located in the most beautiful and important coasts of the Spanish peninsula and their facilities and luxury services make them unique and special!
Because experiencing real work is the best way to develop your talent, we give you the opportunity to learn from renowned chefs so you can become confident in your culinary skills while enhancing your creativity.
Working in the kitchen, like in many other places, requires proper knowledge, but above all passion and experience!
- Helping in the preparation of dishes.
- Learning how to present dishes.
- Assisting colleagues and follow the instructions of the chef.
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Receiving and storing provisions.
- At least intermediate Spanish.
- Experience in a kitchen or culinary training.
- 200 euros per month.
- Shared accommodation (can be mix gender).
Locations: Lloret de Mar (Girona).