Teaching Assistant Internship in La Vall de Uxó (Castellón, Valencia) - 30Hrs/Week - 800€/month
- Languages, Education / teaching
- Castellon, Spain
- May 20, 2021 12:39
Are you looking for an exciting international teaching experience? If you are looking to enrich your CV, travel, meet new friends and experience a truly authentic Spanish adventure, then this is the internship for you!
Our school collaborators in Spain has opened exciting teaching positions for motivated and enthusiastic candidates with a proficiency level of English. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions. They are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of teachers by welcoming an undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience.
· Assisting classes of children aged 3-6 years old for optimal results
· Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
· Enriching the students' knowledge in a foreign culture and values
· Facilitating activities such as group tasks, or an individual basis
· Designing new teaching materials for the students
· Supervising Cambridge Exams
· Programming using current digital applications, motivating for students.
· Involvement in student learning, promoting participation and cooperation.
· Knowledge of motivational activities and resources in the classroom (video clips, lapbooks, lip dubs, videos, role-playing ...)
· Proficiency level of English
· Studies related to education or teaching experience is an advantage
· Training Agreement from your educational institution
Immersion in the Spanish culture, providing the opportunity to develop your Spanish language skills.
An unforgettable experience!
Internship hours: 30 hours/week
Availability: From October 2021 to May/June/July 2022
Location: La Vall de Uxó (Castellón, Valencia)
Remuneration: 800€/month gross