Guests Relation/Reception Management Internship at a Surf Camp in Spain.
- Sports, Public Relations, Reception / Reservations, Customer service
- Caños de Meca, Spain
- June 15, 2023 11:46
Our collaborators are a retreat centre located in Los Caños de Meca, Cádiz, Spain. They provide weekly packages of yoga and surf plus healthy living. Their clients come for a whole week or more to experience the lifestyle and vibes of this southern corner of Europe plus immerse themselves in surf culture and the benefits of yoga.
They follow a personal and intimate approach, creating a more exclusive experience for their guests. They only accommodate 14 people every week and their main focus is to provide the best quality service possible.
Their surf classes take place in EL Palmar, Barbate and Los Caños.
They are 10 minutes from El Palmar and 20 from Conil. The hostal is just in front of the natural park of La Breña and in front of the ocean.
- Check in and check out of clients.
- Guest relationship management.
- Reception and bar management.
- Organization of different Activities.
- Kitchen assistance, breakfast preparation and presentation.
- Supervision of all extra tasks around the camp, common areas, rooms and outdoor areas.
- Cleaning supervision.
- Fluent in English or German.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Able to provide a training agreement.
- Open to work in different shifts morning - afternoon - evenning depending on the candidate.
- Tourism degree or others.
- All food and drinks provided.
- Accommodation on a share private flat in front of the ocean (5 min from the camp).
- Possibility to join free yoga and surf lessons.
- Reduced prices on activities.
- Free transport and camp equipment: surf skates, SUPs, concerts, cycles.
- 25 to 40 hours per week depending on the needs of the candidates.
- Minimum 3 months.
Location: Los Caños de Meca Cádiz, Spain