(Y.S.) Paid Market Intelligence Internship position in Barcelona
- Economics / Finance, Business
- Barcelona, Spain
- October 30, 2017 13:00
Our collaborator, based in Barcelona city center, is an international safety science company with a wide experience when innovating solutions in safety, sustainability, renewable energy and more. They are specialized in making living and working environments safer.
They are seeking to hire an intern to support their business development department by developing their databases and analyzing the market shares and company´s competitiveness. Through intense team working candidates will have to show their best positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Search for opportunities for business development and increase of company´s market share in different services
- Regular analysis of the company´s performance
- Convert the information into knowledge in order to increase company´s competitiveness
- Develop and maintain regulatory databases
- Create, update and organize database of potential international customers
- Analyze information for future acquisitions of new international customers
- Support the regional teams
- Attend meetings with sales and business development managers based internationally
- Student in Business Administration, Economics, International Business or related studies
- Languages: Advanced level of English. Intermediate level of Spanish would be a plus.
- Microsoft office applications, especially Outlook and Excel
- Be organized, team member and to have a positive attitude
- 40 hours/week
- Minimum stay during a period of 4-6 months to start in January 2018
- Monthly compensation of 330€
- Lunch Vouches