Turkish - Sales and Business Development in Barcelona - 300€
- Communication / Journalism, Economics / Finance, Business, Marketing
- Barcelona, Spain
- April 28, 2022 12:00
Our collaborator is a fast-growing Spanish academy which is opening a new market in Barcelona. Their intensive course is developed for those who are really committed to learning Spanish and want to immerse themselves in Spanish life.
They are looking for interns who can help with the Business Development of the new zone. Someone with high communication skills, who will take care of his own nationality's market.
The requirements are:
- Students who are studying something related to the sales area.
- Analytical skills with a clear focus on achieving objectives.
- Informatic basic skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Organized with self-management skills.
- Versatility and proactive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in his/her native language.
- B1 level or higher in Spanish or English.
- Commitment and desire to grow.
- Possibility of joining the team immediately.
- Management of students of their own nationality.
- Sales and advice on courses.
- Advice, support, and enrolment of foreign students.
- Fulfilment of the sales objectives established in the strategic and organisational plan.
- B2C and B2B sales (partners and collaborating agencies).
- Excellent customer service
WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
- Working in a company in full expansion process.
- Young, dynamic work environment where innovation and good ideas are rewarded.
- Part-time, 4 hours of work per day
- 300 euros per month.