Remote/Office - Spanish/French - Content and Social Media internship in Barcelona
- Digital marketing
- Barcelona, Spain
- September 9, 2020 13:32
Our collaborator is a plant e-commerce startup. Their goal is to fill your day with nature and offer you plants with charm to transform your environments into stylish spaces, full of life and warmth.
They will launch their e-commerce in Italy, so they are looking for a Content and Social Media Assistant trainee to help them achieve their goals in this new market.
- Copy for social networks and product descriptions
- Community management and customer service in digital channels for the Italian market
- Assistance with data collection and analysis for monthly reporting
- Programming of content for social networks and newsletters in Hootsuite and MailChimp
- Management of the online catalog for the Italian market
- Interpreting content areas of interest with Hotjar
- French at a native standard
- Spanish OR English advanced
- Customer service skills
- Analysis capacity
- Open to learning and new challenges
Plus but not essential:
- Basic design capabilities (changing image formats and size in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Premiere)
- Handling of Hootsuite, Later.
- Learn in a fast-moving environment.
- You will have the opportunity to see and learn how social media and search engine advertising campaigns work.
- You will see how an e-commerce business is structured and grows from 0: how to interpret the best sales channels through Google Analytics and various reporting channels.
- You will learn how a digital marketing team must be properly integrated with all areas: stock management, logistics, feedback for improvement areas.
- Practical and current learning.
- Possibility of development in the most interesting area of Social Media (from visual content or copy to customer management flow and KPI management)
- English classes in the office
- Performance-based rewards: online courses and certifications
- Remuneration of 400€ per month.
- Location: Barcelona
- From September 2020 until February 2021
- You have the possibility to start the internship remotely and then join at the office - 1 meeting at the office per week is mandatory)