Reception Internship in Barcelona, Spain
- Reception / Reservations
- Barcelona, Spain
- May 31, 2022 14:42
Our collaborator is a high quality Hostels chain, based in Spain. Awarded by Tripadvisor during many years as the best hostels in Spain, they are customer oriented being really important for them the customer care and the relation with the guests. Their staff is fun and close, making the stay of the customers as good as possible. This hostel is located in Barcelona.
Reception and Customer relationship management position:
As a Reception and Customer relationship management member of a hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel working areas.
- Develop customer service policies and procedures.
- Handle face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Checking guests in and out.
- Basic concierge assistance.
- Planning and organizing group arrivals.
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy.
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximize yield in both occupancy and rates.
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals.
- Assisting the Front office with closing accounts.
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to provide a training agreement.
- Open to work in different shifts morning - afternoon - night, depending on the candidate.
- Some of the positions may require a certain level of Spanish.
- Minimum 3 months.
Benefits: The internship is paid 100 € a month + Accommodation with the other staff and breakfast. Internet is also provided as well as living expenses as water, electricity, etc..
Internship hours: 40h per week