Project Handler Internship position starting ASAP in Barcelona
- Economics / Finance, Business
- Barcelona, Spain
- August 26, 2020 17:38
Our collaborator, based in Barcelona city centre, is an international safety science company with a wide experience when innovating solutions in safety, sustainability, renewable energy and more. They are specialized in making living and working environments safer.
They are seeking to hire an intern to support their business development department by developing their databases and analyzing the market shares and the company´s competitiveness. Through intense team, working candidates will have to show their best positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- You will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders and customers to get projects workable by verifying the scope of the projects, use internal resources to plan the projects, work with customers to find out by when the critical information will be provided and follow up on the customer commitments.
- You will work with the sub-regional and regional management to have the projects identified as workable assigned to the proper engineers/ locations.
- Verify that all the documentation from Sales is provided for new projects.
- Works with the Ops Managers to assign the project planning and get them completed in the expected timeframes.
- Works with customers to clarify the critical information requested.
- Gets commitments from customers about the expected delivery dates of the critical information.
- Follow up with customers on their commitments and adjust plans when needed.
- Works with the Operation and Sales managers to create contingency plans for those projects that are not moving for more than 90 days.
- Performs other duties as directed
- Bachelor degree would be an advantage.
-Having a technical background would be an advantage.
- Languages: Advanced level of English and preferable German B2-C1
- Microsoft office applications, especially Outlook and Excel
- Be organized, team member and to have a positive attitude
- 40 hours/week
- Minimum stay during a period of 4-6 months
- Mix (office and remote internship some days)
- Monthly compensation of 330€
- Lunch Vouchers