Paid Digital Marketing Internship in Barcelona
- Digital marketing, Marketing
- Barcelona, Spain
- October 24, 2022 13:31
Our collaborator is a paddle surf school and club with two very clear objectives: to promote the culture of the sea and help our clients to go far with stand-up paddle and reach their goals.
They are looking for someone to join their office team in their offices in Barcelona centre.
- Creation of a strategic digital marketing framework to promote our centre and our products in order to improve our SEO, obtain a greater number of leads and achieve more sales.
- Create or maintain an image and graphic identity around the website, which will be expanded through the different channels to position our centre in the collective imagination.
- Create a schedule of valuable actions to be carried out in order to follow the defined strategy
- Create content for the different channels
- Monitoring and control of the evolution of the actions.
- Creative ability to develop a digital marketing strategy
- Ability to create digital content:
1 use of social networks (instagram, Google business, facebook, blog, meetup, etc.)
2 use of graphic editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, etc.)
3 knowledge of WordPress
- Excellent written communication.
- Knowledge of the different tools to develop campaigns and monitor their evolution (later, metricool, hotjar, trello, etc).
- Advanced English and Spanish level
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to participate in company classes and events
- Remuneration €300 per month
- 30-40 hours/week