Sep 21, 2023
Sep 21, 2024
40h / week
Our collaborator are specialists in corporate communications. The A-team (Together Everyone Achieves More) is looking for a content creator for the French market. Motivated and passionate about content, come and join us. Training will be provided by people.
Working as part of the technical team under the direction of the digital product manager, he/she is responsible for ensuring the health of the sites and following up on SEO recommendations.
- Carry out technical/revenue audits to diagnose SEO bottlenecks: crawl optimization, wireframe analysis, server logs, semantic analysis, netlinking, site structure & perf, local strategy, etc.
- Support the implementation of the SEO strategy.
- Frame, design and monitor SEO actions, communicating regularly.
- Use SEO performance monitoring tools and produce reports and analyses by defining KPIs and creating customized Dashboards.
- Ensure regular SEO and technology watch.
- Knowing SEO basics
- Speaking English or Spanish
- Knowledge of HTML,
- Interest in automation and AI
- Ability to communicate information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to respect processes and deadlines.
- Curiosity and proactivity
- Based in: Our offices in Barcelona
- Contract duration: 6 months.
- Gross remuneration per month: 500€
- Working hours - 9.30am – 6.30pm (1 hour for lunch)