Paid 600€/month - Booking management assistant in Barcelona, Spain
- Business, Hospitality / Tourism
- Barcelona, Spain
- September 11, 2018 10:41
Our partner is an international real estate agency that is looking for interns in their customer relations department. Based in Barcelona, the beautiful capital of Catalunya, the company is characterized by professionalism and a good reputation, combining apartment rental with a wide variety of extra services, in order to make the customers’ stay as comfortable as possible. Focused on customer satisfaction, their friendly team is delivering the best service, always wearing a smile.
You will become a part of this team and help them in their everyday activity while developing your professional and interpersonal skills and gaining hands-on experience. They don't have a reception per se. We have representatives who operate outside the office to meet their guests at the apartment, so they would be interested for you to make an internship in their office with them.
BOOKING MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- Booking management (confirmations, modifications, cancellations)
- Telephone attention. Answering phone calls to clients (in English and Spanish).
- Management of customer requests (clients/guests) by email (in English and Spanish)
- TPV charges
- Coordination with check-in area
- Control and management of Reviews
- Preparation of reports
- High level of English (written and spoken)
- High level of Spanish (written and spoken)
- Other languages as French and/or German is a plus
- Diploma or currently studying tourism.
- We are looking for a dynamic person, with communication skills and ability to solve incidents.
- High motivation and versatility
- Availability for minimum 6 months
- Ability to get a training agreement from your university
Starting date: Duration 6 months.
Internship hours: 38 hours per week.
Tuesday to Friday 09:30-18:30 (minus 1 hour lunch at 13:00), Saturdays 10:30-17:30 (minus 1 hour lunch).
Benefits: 600 EUR/month, 2 days holiday/month