Marketing and Reservation assistant Internships in Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona, Spain
- March 22, 2016 15:34
Our partner is an international real estate agency that is looking for interns in their customer relations department. Based in Barcelona, the beautiful capital of Catalunya, the company is characterized by professionalism and a good reputation, combining apartment rental with a wide variety of extra services, in order to make the customers’ stay as comfortable as possible. Focused on customer satisfaction, their friendly team is delivering the best service, always wearing a smile.
You will become a part of this team and help them in their everyday activity, while developing your professional and interpersonal skills and gaining hands on experience. They don't have a reception per se. We have representatives who operate outside the office to meet their guests at the apartment, so they would be interested for you to make an internship in their office with them.
MARKETING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION
- Assist with confirmations, request, customer emails, and answer the phone when needed
- Responsible for the announcements on these pages are updated and published new ads: Homeaway, spain-holidays, flipkey, holiday lettings, HouseTrip, windu 9flats, roomarama
- Assist in maintaining the google Adwords campaigns and Chief display campaigns and Videos
- Creating descriptions of apartments (in English) to various cities and upload the photos to the web
- Price Update in the system
- Creation of offers every 15 days
- Specific Tasks and individual projects as needed.
- High level of English (written and spoken)
- Other languages as French and/or Spanish is a plus
- Good communication skills
- High motivation and versatility
- Availability for minimum 6months
- Ability to get a training agreement from your university
Starting date: July. Duration from 3 to 6 months.
Internship hours: 38 hours per week.
Tuesday to Friday 09:30-18:30 (minus 1 hour lunch at 13:00), Saturdays 10:30-17:30 (minus 1 hour lunch).
Benefits: 200 EUR/month, 2 days holiday/month