Community manager internship in Barcelona, Spain
- Communication / Journalism, Digital marketing
- Barcelona, Spain
- June 23, 2020 10:38
Our collaborator is a cultural exchange program company specialized in the hospitality and tourism industry. They offer positions for highly educated students and young professionals to do paid internships, management training programs in the most luxurious hotels and restaurants around the world. They have over ten years of experience that help reinforce our network within the hospitality industry and work with high-end hospitality properties, top international hotel chains including Michelin-star Chefs.
They are looking for someone who can join their Marketing team as a Community manager. You will be responsible of building, growing and managing brand’s online communities. You will be responsible of closely monitoring social media outlets and use the tools and skills to moderate online and offline conversations with their PI community.
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Monitor and report on online reviews and customer feedback
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, online and offline and correctly addressed
- Organize events and campaigns to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and marketing trends
- University Degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Design or related
- Advanced English level and exceptional written communication skills
- Spanish a plus
- Minimum 6 months
- Great customer service and people skills
- Experience in digital and social media marketing
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator as well as other design software
- Exceptional attention to detail and creativity
- Positive and hardworking, willing to be part of a dynamic team
- Good multitasking skills including ability to prioritize