Business Development Representative Internship in the city centre of Barcelona
- Barcelona, Spain
- October 31, 2019 09:40
Our collaborator is an important price monitoring company for brands and retailers located in Barcelona, Spain. The company is currently working in more than 20 countries with multiple currencies and several markets. They are looking for new motivated people to support the sales team by nurturing their database of potential clients, prospecting and presenting their service mainly to eCommerce of the European Union.
- Manage the Global ecommerce database by searching for contacts on LinkedIn, Google, or through the company's main line
- Qualifying each prospect to make sure he/she is the correct person to talk to and a good fit as a potential customer
- Contact potential clients via linkedin / email / telf
- Schedule agenda for demonstrations - schedule demo presentation for one of the product specialists
- Performing day-to-day tasks assigned for you by your Team Leader
- Depending on the profile of the intern, you can start to perform demos of the software
- Fluent level of English
- Positive attitude, people with a lot of desire to learn and contribute to an international team.
- Extroverted people as they should call potential clients.
- 400€ / monthly
- minimum 4 months