Business Development Intern (native English speaker) in a Blockchain located in Barcelona - 500€/monthly
- Communication / Journalism, Engineering, Languages, Business, Digital marketing
- Barcelona, Spain
- August 2, 2021 09:30
Our collaborator is the leading digital media, events and education company in the world of blockchain technology. The company was founded with the mission to inform, educate and connect the global blockchain community in a responsible, objective and honest manner.
Under their umbrella, they have recently launched the first-of-its-kind online blockchain school set to disrupt the way we learn about technology.
- Establish and build relationships with blockchain experts, consulting companies, wallets, exchanges, browsers, blockchain startups, and other crypto/web related companies to identify potential clients and partners
- Design, write and grow a weekly newsletter about the most relevant blockchain investment rounds of the week
- Write articles and blog posts about technology that connect with our audience and boosts engagement with our brand
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- BSc in Business, Marketing, English, Engineering, Journalism or related field
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills in English
- Great communicator
- Passion for entrepreneurship and the digital sector
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, news-driven organization and startup-like environment.
- Attention to detail
- Growth mindset
- Familiarity with blockchain, technology or business/financial news is desired
- English as a native level
- Paid internship contract (500€/monthly)
- 40 hours/week (Flexible but normally do 9am to 6pm)
- Young, dynamic, and multi-tasking environment
- Possibility of a full-time job after the internship period
- Great professional upside within a young and fast-growing company