Sep 02, 2023
Nov 02, 2023
30h / week
Human Resources Internship Position - Alicante, Spain
We are a highly respected multinational company with a history of intense dedication to innovation, integrity and productivity, seeking a committed and energetic individual for an HR Intern position at our prestigious office located in the heart of Alicante, Spain.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support in managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Perform tasks regarding payroll preparation and administration.
- Assist in performance management procedures.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Undertake tasks around performance management.
- Currently studying Human Resources, Business, or a related degree.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and contractual details.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and engage a wide range of stakeholders.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, disability, national origin and sexual orientation.
Alicante is known for its beautiful sandy beaches and vibrant nightlife, along with rich cultural heritage including many museums and attractions. With over 300 days of sunshine a year, Alicante offers a high quality of life and is a popular destination for tourists from around the world. Join us, and open the world of professional growth and opportunities!