English School Assistant in Spain
- Human resources, Languages, Business, Education / teaching, Digital marketing
- Alicante, Spain
- November 22, 2018 13:31
Our collaborator is a language school, specialized in Spanish for foreigners, with schools in Alicante, Barcelona, Granada and Madrid. It provides to its customers a high qualified staff and performance equipment and had been accredited by the “Instituto Cervantes” for its schools in Alicante and Granada. Its goal is to combine teaching the Spanish language and culture with fulfilling your holiday expectations. In addition to its many free time events it will also show you the Spanish way of life.
Position: English school assistant
As an assistant of our English School, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, always remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with students.
Support of the English Department (students and teachers):
- Supplementary lessons to Spanish students learning English.
- Organization of the conversation exchange with International students.
- Produce supplementary teaching materials and participate in classes as required.
Provide support to our marketing department.
- Support to social media efforts in English
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and others.
- Assist with mailings, print production, etc.
- Create or update databases.
Assisting in Front Office as required.
- Open and sort mail.
- Great students.
- Commercial information to customers.
- Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner.
- English at native-speaker
- Spanish is an advantage
- Spanish course offered by the company
- Special price for accommodation. (70€/week single room, 50€/week shared room same gender)