Aug 23, 2023
Oct 23, 2023
40h / week
400€ - 900€
Event Planning Internship in a prestigious Company in Porto, Portugal
One of the most renowned organizations in Porto, Portugal seeks a highly motivated and energetic intern to join its dominant Event Planning division. The company has been an industry leader for decades, boasting a unique blend of traditional and innovative event solutions, from small private gatherings to large corporate events.
- Participate in the ideation, planning, and organization of diverse events.
- Assist in sourcing and booking event venues and suppliers.
- Help to prepare event material and on-site setup.
- Provide support in the coordination of logistics both pre, during, and post-event.
- Collaborate in the creation and implementation of marketing and promotional materials.
- Maintain proactive communication with clients and team members.
- Currently pursuing/studying Event Management, Marketing, Hospitality, Communications, or a related field.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours when necessary.
- Highly motivated and a keen interest in event planning.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English.
About Porto, Portugal
Positioned along the spectacular Douro River, Porto, the second-largest city in Portugal, is a bustling hub known for its vibrant art scene, picturesque river views, and rich history. Worthy of its UNESCO World Heritage Site status, Porto presents a tasty blend of contemporary charms and time-honored traditions, making it an ideal location for your next career move.