Paid Sales/Account Manager Internship in Portugal
- Communication / Journalism, Audiovisual, Business
- Lisbon, Portugal
- February 1, 2023 21:32
Our partner is a global professional services firm delivering business outcomes that transform industries and shape the future.
They partner with the world's most innovative companies to turn their biggest challenges into opportunities – from creating hyper-connected supply chains to transforming experiences for their customers and employees. They use renowned digital, data, and operational excellence skills to make businesses work better.
Not only that, but they have more than 100k employees all over the world, and they really take care of them. You will have access to meal vouchers, bus tickets and insurance and holiday plan. During the first months, the intern will follow a detailed training course
- Drive revenue for our client by supporting scalable sales programs across a variety of direct clients and agencies.
- Drive product adoption and educate clients and agencies in a scalable fashion.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic services and programs.
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services
· High School Degree, must be obtained in a Portuguese University
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study.
· English Speakers level C1
· Knowledge of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or online advertising experience.
· Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
· Creative, outside-the-box thinker and strategist.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· A team player and collaborator.
· Being able to do a 9 months full-time internship (University's agreement is not needed)
• Your salary will be 960,86 Euros gross per month
• You will receive Meal Vouchers up to a maximum of 7.63 Euros per working day
• You will be eligible for a discretionary bonus of a total of 1 425 Euros gross.
• 10 paid holidays offered by the company to be added to the days offered by IEFP (attributed as per IEFP rules)
• You will be eligible to participate in a Medical Insurance Plan provided by the Company
• You will be eligible to participate in a Life Insurance Plan provided by the Company
• Bonus language
• Duration: 9 months
• Probation period: as per labour code
• Working hours: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
• Place of work: Nestlé Building - Linda-a-Velha (Lisboa)
• Candidates must live in the Lisbon region and the Company offers transportation and also pays for Lisbon Social Pass.
• They must be enrolled in IEFP (you can apply after the interview and the process is easy and fast)