Oct 08, 2023
Dec 08, 2023
25h / week
200€ - 700€
Internship Opportunity: Event Management Intern
Our globally acclaimed corporation is actively seeking for a dynamic and passionate individual to fill our Event Management Intern role based in Lisbon, Portugal. This engaging internship presents an excellent platform to develop solid professional skills as you contribute directly to the success of high-profile events our company is known for.
- Assist in planning, organising and coordinating events, both in-person and virtual events
- Support in liaising with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during event planning
- Help in managing all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes
- Providing onsite event support and coordinating with team members
- Assisting in developing event feedback surveys and in the collection of detailed feedback for future event improvement
- Supporting maintenance of event data and update records on our software systems
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Event Management, Business, Marketing or related fields
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, in Portuguese and English
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work comfortably in fast paced environments
- Familiarity with Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Energetic, creative and proactive
- Resilient, with the ability to work under pressure
- Team player, willing to pitch in and support colleagues whenever necessary
- Commitment to maintaining high professional standards and demonstrates ethical behavior
About Our Company:
With a solid presence in over 100 countries worldwide, we are a renowned company specializing in creating high impact events. Our team consists of skilled professionals who strategize, build and deliver exceptionally streamlined events for globally recognized brands in different sectors such as technology, media, consumer goods, etc.
Lisbon, Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city, is known for its warm and sunny disposition. Famous for its rich architectural heritage, vibrant culture, and bustling nightlife, this youthful city is often considered as the “The City of the Sea”, filled with historic sites, charming neighbourhoods, and an exciting startup and tech scene.