Nov 06, 2023
Jan 06, 2024
25h / week
500€ - 600€
Event Management Internship in Coimbra, Portugal
Our highly esteemed company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our events management team as an intern. Positioned in the heart of Coimbra, Portugal, our company has a deep-rooted footprint in the international event planning industry. We pride ourselves in delivering world-class events for a broad array of high-profile clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting our Event Management team in the smooth running of events from initial conception to final wrap up activities.
- Collaborating with the team in coordinating all aspects of events, including logistics, venue relationships, and technical aspects.
- Participating in supplier and partner negotiations.
- Developing and managing project timelines and task lists.
- Conducting post-event evaluations to assess the strength of the events and identify areas for improvement.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Event Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in Portuguese and English.
- Familiarity with event registration software and online meeting platforms.
- Passionate about event planning and execution.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A positive attitude and ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
Located in central Portugal, Coimbra is a lively city rich in history and culture. Known as the City of Students, it is home to the oldest and one of the most respected universities in Portugal. This energetic city boasts a unique combination of traditions, historical sites, vibrant nightlife and beautiful natural scenery, delivering an unbeatable quality of living for its residents. The versatility and dynamism of Coimbra make it an exciting place to embark on a professional journey in the event management industry.