Jul 29, 2022
Jul 31, 2023
Description of the company:
Our partner is a startup from Silicon Valley with a team working in Poland, founded by an IIT graduate. Together with former specialists at Google and IBM, he is building a first-of-its-kind machine-2-service platform that enables any machine and device to automatically find and call the nearest service personnel for repair before it breaks down.
With this SaaS (Service Cloud) platform, service managers in various industries and plants can fully digitize workflows; leverage IoT and AI to enable assets and devices in their portfolio - self-scheduling, self-dispatch, and self-reporting for repairs and maintenance instantly and automatically - leading to automated operations without a dashboard.
The company is transforming the MRO industry by improving machine uptime (MU), reducing mean time to repair (MTTR) and increasing the first visit success rate (FVSR), leading to a 30% reduction in equipment repair costs. Their clients operate on the Oil & Gas, Facility Management and Smart City markets.
Essential skills required:
- Assist in Project Management: carry out the EU-funded project
- Supporting team members in managing schedules and milestones
- Ensuring that project statuses are received from the team members
- Daily reporting of the R&D team members and their deliverables
- Assisting in documentation and other project deliverables
- Identifying risks, dependencies and deadlines
- Coordinating different aspects and areas of operational activities
We are offering you:
- A team worker, passionate about the growth and development of the enterprise
- Polish Native level + excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other languages would be an asset
- Organized, proactive and autonomous
- Able to communicate between different departments, as well as manage different projects
- Working in a dynamic startup environment
- Digital culture of collaboration
- Full-time position
- Career possibilities