Dec 14, 2022
Jun 30, 2024
You love to meet new people, to put a smile on their face, to help them to feel part of something! You are definitely a people’s person, but you are also organized, clever, curious and interested in learning the event dynamics and its organization. Ultimately you are a doer, a multi-potential, flexible and with differentinterests, passions & skills! Sounds like you?
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our collaborator organizes many types of regular and special events for the international community in Malta since 2014! Their mission is helping people to connect, have fun and grow! We have a lot of energy, passion and dynamism, but at the same time they are also very organized, reliable, effective. They are an international and young team with an open mind and friendly attitude.
The internship encapsules 2 parts: the entire events operations and some selected lateral projects.
- Setting up/closing down the material before/after the event.
- Greeting registering, cashing the guests.
- Befriending, introducing and matching our guests in social groups according to their criteria.
- Coordinating the social activities, games, karaoke, competitions, etc.
- Taking pictures, video and other content marketing material.
- Coordinate and solve issues with guests, venue, partners and other team members.
- Regular reporting and assessing.
- Collecting feedback through survey/questionnaires.
- Optional: train, manage support the new team members.
Lateral Projects (decided based on the company’s needs as well as your skills & preferences):
- Admin: booking, accounting, scheduling meetings.
- Design/Editing: video making, edit pictures, create new templates (we use Canva).
- Marketing: content marketing management, social media, Meta Ads, Google Ads.
- Community Management: answering messages, emails, comments.
- Brand Ambassador: become one of the faces of our brand, act in front of camera.
- Expansion: plan new events and lead their execution.
- Systemization: suggest new policies, build processes, review guidelines.
- Sales: meet partners, find new collaborators.
- HR: screening CVs, having 1st interviews with new applicants.
- IT: updating the website, suggest improvements (we use WordPress and Elementor).
- Outgoing, extroverted and energetic personality.
- Friendly, empathetic and customer service oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organized, reliable and effective.
- Proactive, assertive and problems solving approach.
- Ambitious, willing to learn and open to feedback.
- English level at least B2 preferably
- Any knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Any previous experience in a job with people interaction (face-to-face) is a plus.
- Practical learning experience with the most successful international community in Malta since 2014.
- Growing environment; they give high trust, responsibility, key tasks and regular feedback to you.
- Engaging company’s Mission, Vision & Values (for them work and passion are the same thing).
- Fun, friendly, young international working environment.
- They provide guidance for searching your accommodation.
- When on duty, most of the times, drinks and food are on discount price or free of charge.
- Discretionary monetary bonus (for top performances and key responsibilities).
- Opportunity to join all their popular events for free.