Event Coordinator Internship in Malta
- Events, Hospitality / Tourism
- Valetta, Malta
- July 21, 2022 13:02
Our partner organizes many types of regular events for the international community in Malta since 2014. Their mission is helping people to connect, have fun and grow! They have a lot of energy, passion and dynamism, but at the same time they are also very organized, reliable and effective.
If you love to meet new people, to put a smile on their face, to help them to feel part of something, so if you are definitely a people’s person; but you are also interested in learning the event dynamics and its organization, you are the right person!
• Setting up/collecting the material before/after the event
• Registering and cashing the guests
• Welcoming, greeting and matching our guests in groups
• Coordinating our social activities, games, karaoke, etc.
• Befriending, chatting and animating our guests
• Coordinating with the staff of the venue for any issue arising
• Solving requests or answering questions of the guests
• Taking pictures, video and other content marketing material
• Promoting our events and our social media channels
• Collecting valuable feedback (survey/questionnaires)
• Communication with the Team for feedback/reports/ideas
• Suggest improvements for our current activities / operations
• Optional: helping to plan new events and lead their execution
•Outgoing, extroverted and energetic personality
•Friendly, empathetic and customer service oriented
•Organized, reliable and effective
•Proactive, assertive and problems solving approach.
•Willing to learn and open to feedback
•English level at least B2 preferably
•Any knowledge of any other language is a plus
•Any previous experience in a similar activity is considered a plus
• Able to commit for 3/4 months preferably. Ideally for 6 months. (Candidates with longer commitment have priority)
• 20/30 hours per week, 5 days a week.
• Most of the work will take place in the evening from 19:00 to 23:00 (time of our events)
• The internship will be carried out in the venues of our events, in the central area of Malta: Sliema & St. Julian’s.
•€200 per month remuneration
• They are not able to actively take care of your accommodation, but they can provide you general advice for your search