Aug 10, 2023
Feb 10, 2024
40h / week
100€ - 500€
French Teaching Assistant Opening in a Leading Language School in Turin, Italy
An acclaimed language school in the heart of Turin is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled French Teaching Assistant to join our diverse team. Bright classrooms, advanced teaching tools, an enriching environment, and an international student group make us stand out. Our instructors focus on interactive learning while fostering their student's keenness to learn a new language.
- Assist lead teachers in communicating course content in fun and engaging ways.
- Offer guidance for students during interactive french lessons, encouraging participation and improving proficiency.
- Track and evaluate students’ progress and provide feedback to enhance their language proficiency.
- Prepare instructional materials including tests, assignments, audio and visual aids.
- Manage classroom behavior and ensure all students are comfortable in the learning environment.
- Participate in staff training sessions, meetings, and seminars.
- Contribute to the organization of school events and activities.
- A bachelor’s degree in French, Language Education or a relevant field.
- Proven experience as a French teaching assistant or similar role.
- Excellent command of the French language.
- Familiarity with classroom technology and teaching methodologies.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups and foster a positive learning space.
- Passionate about teaching and committed to student development.
- A high degree of professionalism.
- Proactive and able to inspire students.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to new scenarios.
Turin, located in Northern Italy, is a city known for its refined architecture and cuisine. The Alps rise to the northwest of the city. Stately baroque buildings and old cafes line Turin's boulevards and squares. Turin, also known as the 'Italian Detroit' for its automobile industry, is a city that seamlessly blends its historical roots with modern Italian culture.