Paid Receptionist Internship in Rome, Italy
- Reception / Reservations
- Roma, Italy
- October 6, 2022 16:55
Our collaborator is an Italian independent entrepreneurial business that has been enjoying constant and steady growth. They have 8 hostels in Italy: two in Milan, one in Como, one near Assisi, one in Genova, one in Florence and one in Rome; and 4 hostels in Myanmar: two in Bagan, one in Mandalay and one in Nyaung Shwe, on Inle Lake for a total of 500 beds. They have around 100 employees and almost 7 million euros in revenue in last years. A business development plan that will see the opening of other hostels in 2023-2024 in some of the most beautiful cities in Italy.
They are searching for a person that wants to work in a young team, is willing to interact with the guests, and is a real team player.
- Providing information and customer service.
- Respond to customer requests such as check-in and check-out.
- Answering telephone and email inquiries.
- Support for bookings.
- Cleaning check areas.
- Helping with the bar.
- Fluent in English.
- Italian knowledge will be a plus.
- Minimum 3 month internship.
- 40h/week reception (8 h per day, 5 working days and 2 days off).
- Working on shifts (morning, evening and some nights).
- Reimbursement of expenses of 300 euro plus 7 euro per every attended day.
- One bed in one shared dorm.
- Use the guest's kitchen.
Location: Rome, Italy