Paid Customer Management and Administration Internship in Milan (Italian speaker)
- Communication / Journalism, Public Relations, Business, Hospitality / Tourism
- Roma, Italy
- June 9, 2023 10:47
- 400€ - 500€
Our partner helps people speak with confidence through Language and Intercultural Trainings since 1878. They offer innovative language education and global leadership training for an ever-changing world.
Focused on growth, they offer a strong global presence with more than 550 locations in over 70 countries. Now they are looking for interns who can help with the customer service and administration tasks for their students.
- Handle day-to-day Learning Center operations and perform administrative functions
- Support retention and acquisition sales functions and tracks marketing activities.
- Receiving and sending calls.
- Customer Service
- In constant communication with the rest of the school's departments.
- Operations/Administration tasks
- Sales Support/Marketing
The requirements are:
- University student able to provide an Internship Agreement.
- Proficiency in the office package.
- Person with high organisational skills.
- Proactive and decisive.
- Eager to grow and develop professionally.
- Advanced Italian and English level
WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
- Minimum 30h per week.
- At least 3 months internship
- Remuneration to be discussed (around 400-500 per month)