Aug 19, 2023
Oct 19, 2023
20h / week
Vacancy: French Teaching Assistant
We are a leading languages school located in the heart of the idyllic town of Pisa, Italy. Our school is equipped with state-of-the-art learning facilities and boasts of a diverse and inclusive learning environment. We offer a wide range of language courses and are dedicated to providing excellent language education and inspiring our students to learn, grow, and excel.
As a French Teaching Assistant, your core responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the main French teacher in planning and implementing French language lessons.
- Conducting small group and individual activities to reinforce language learning.
- Providing support to students who are struggling with the French language.
- Maintaining student records and tracking student progress.
- Organising and promoting French cultural activities.
- Maintaining classroom discipline and assisting in classroom management.
- A Bachelor's degree in French, Education, or a related field
- At least 1-year experience in language teaching
- Exceptional proficiency in spoken and written French
- Understanding and experience of the French culture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, energetic, and passionate about language teaching
- Proficiency in Italian will be an advantage but not a requirement
- You should be a patient and focused individual ready to manage a class of enthusiastic learners.
- Is imperative a positive and approachable attitude.
- The ability to work in a team and maintain professional relations with co-workers.
- Eagerness to adapt to foreign surroundings and to embrace a different lifestyle and culture.
Pisa, Italy is not just known for its iconic Leaning Tower but also for its rich history and culture, delectable cuisine, and vibrant lifestyle. As a French Teaching Assistant in our school, you will have the opportunity to explore this magical city while making a significant impact in promoting the French language and culture.