Aug 30, 2023
Oct 30, 2023
25h / week
400€ - 800€
Our company, renowned worldwide for its excellence in service and exceptional customer experience, is currently looking for ambitious and passionate individuals to join our team in Padua, Italy. Our team prides itself on providing global opportunities, competitive remuneration, and a vibrant work culture.
Job Title: Reception/Reservations Intern
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring efficient and seamless reception / reservation services in line with our company’s high standards.
- Maintaining strong communication with the rest of the team.
- Handling customer inquiries, requests, and complaints efficiently and professionally.
- Managing the reservation system in an efficient and professional manner, ensuring maximum room occupancy and revenue at all times.
- Supporting other departments such as sales and events as necessary.
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from Hospitality Management or related course.
- Effective communication skills in English and Italian, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work flexibly, including nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Strong multitasking abilities and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer reservation systems, preferably Opera.
- A passion for excellent customer service.
- A team-player spirit with a can-do attitude.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to work calmly under pressuring situations.
About Padua, Italy:
Padua, a city in Veneto, northern Italy, is a hidden gem known for its magnificent architecture, prestigious university, and tranquil botanical gardens. Despite being one of Italy's oldest cities, it bursts with energy and charms, and offers a rich tapestry of culture, art, and history that seamlessly combines with contemporary lifestyle. Padua provides a great quality of life with its various attractions, gastronomy, and warm and welcoming inhabitants. It definitely is an inspiring city to work and live in.