Aug 03, 2020
Jun 07, 2023
Our collaboratorr is a B2B company providing food, health and beauty supplements.
They are in a phase of the brand redesign and in the pre-launch stage presently.
They are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, and team-orientated individual for a digital marketing internship role within their marketing department.
You would provide creative ideas to help achieve their goals and will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
Marketing Intern responsibilities include:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Performing market analysis and research on sector trends.
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Experience using remote project management software such as Trello an advantage.
- Training will be provided on internal systems as required.
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master's degree or extensive relevant experience will be considered otherwise.