Animation / Entertainment Internship in Osnabruck, Germany
- Animation / Entertainment
- Osnabruck, Germany
- July 3, 2023 01:26
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team in Osnabruck, Germany as an Intern in Animation / Entertainment. You will have the opportunity to participate in a world-class animation and entertainment company and work on a variety of projects.The ideal candidate will have an interest in animation and entertainment, as well as experience with video editing, motion graphics, and/or 3D animation. You should also be passionate about creating and working with high-quality visual content.
• Bachelor’s degree in animation, visual arts, design, film, or a related field.
• Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, etc).
• Understanding of 3D software (e.g. Maya, Blender).
• Working knowledge of video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro).
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to take direction and work quickly and efficiently.
• Creative and passionate about animation and entertainment.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.This is a great opportunity to join a well-known and reputable company in the animation and entertainment industry. Osnabruck is a city in the far northwest of Germany, located in the state of Lower Saxony. It is known for its picturesque streets and historical buildings. The city is home to a large student population, making it an ideal place for young professionals looking for an internship.