Automotion Engineering Internship in Praha, Czech Republic
- Praha, Czech Republic
- June 18, 2023 01:25
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our Automotion team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing design, development and implementation of automation systems for our customers. They will also be responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of existing systems.
• Design, develop, and manage automation systems for our customers.
• Troubleshoot and maintain existing automation systems.
• Test and document automation systems.
• Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Plan and coordinate projects for successful completion.
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Monitor and report on progress of projects.
• Develop and maintain relationships with partners and suppliers.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in automotion field.
• Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, .NET, etc.
• Knowledge of industrial communication protocols such as CAN, Modbus, Profibus, etc.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
We are an international engineering company offering high-tech solutions in Automotion. We specialize in providing cutting-edge automation systems to a wide range of customers in different industries. Our team of experienced engineers is dedicated to providing the most innovative and efficient solutions to our customers. With our commitment to excellence and innovation, we aim to be the leader in the Automotion industry.
Praha, Czech Republic - Praha, the capital of the Czech Republic, is a vibrant city with a rich cultural heritage and a modern business environment. It is a beautiful city situated on the banks of the Vltava River with many attractions such as the Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, and Old Town Square. With its booming economy, Praha is a great place to work and live.