Mar 14, 2023
Apr 14, 2023
39h / week
At The K Club, we are currently seeking an experienced Spa Therapist to join our wonderful team at The K Spa.
A UNIQUE RESORT
The K Club is a truly captivating leisure destination secreted away in lush Irish countryside – yet on Dublin’s doorstep – we are a unique resort, a renowned place of celebration, with a spirited history that spans hundreds of years. Across the 550 acres of our stunning resort we offer a tremendous variety of career opportunities.
Certified as a Great Place to Work, at The K Club, we encourage all of our team members when introducing their own ideas, insights and innovations to their respective roles; we want you to embrace the trailblazing spirit we are renowned for.
We also support our team members in pro-actively bringing our brand principles to life on a daily basis. If this sounds like a place where you could shine, we want to talk to you.
Here’s how you’ll bring the K Club’s trailblazing vision to life:
- To deliver the highest level of consistent Spa Therapy at all times
- To have experience in body and facial work
- To ensure an excellent standard of customer care, service and professionalism are achieved at all times
- To be instrumental in the promotion and selling of Spa treatments leading to bookings and repeat bookings
- To ensure the safety and comfort of your guest at all times while in your care and around all areas of the spa
- To assist in any other duties as required
This is how we see you:
- Flexible in your working hours and understanding that this role requires Saturday work
- Qualified to QQI Level 5&6, ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Spa Therapist or a recent graduate looking to gain invaluable experience
- Someone with excellent customer service skills
What’s on offer?
- Assistance with finding accommodation in Ireland
- Assistance with relocating to Ireland (PPS number application, collection from airport on arrival etc.)
- Flexible working hours.
- Staff transport to and from work outside public transport hours.
- Ongoing investment in your personal development with access to internal and external training programmes.
- Great opportunities to progress your career.
- Monthly recognition programme.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Social events.
- Meals while on duty.
- Discounts on stays at the resort and on food & beverage for you and your family and friends.
- Discount on use of our golf courses.
- Life Assurance.